Friday, November 30, 2007

Show Jumping Champs Trial #3

Well guys we had our 3rd and final show jumping trials. I thought I would share the pics with you. I had so much fun. Though they screwed up the distances on the triple and everyone in our ring (senior ring) had at least 1 stop. So in our 2nd round they then moved the distances.



This is the coolest oxar I've ever done. It was a 3 bar oxar.



Landing the cool oxar



Going over the wall. I took a bad line into this but he still cleared it!!



Landing the wall and looking for my next jump.





Going over the natural coloured upright.

Going over the final jump in the triple. It was an upright, then an oxar, then this picket fence upright.


Going over the cone oxar. I liked this jump, it was nice and easy.

So I guess you are all wondering how we did overall?? well guys, We came 4th overall!! im so proude of Gizmo!! We made a way out dream which was to trial for show jumping champs this season and we did it!! I didnt get into the Hamilton team but I can go as a draft rider. That means that If a team is missing a senior rider then i ride for them. I really really hope I can go. That would mean the world for me!! Just want to take the oppourtunity to say thankyou to Val for giving me Gizmo. Hes such a special angel!

4 comments:

Katie said...

you've been tagged by me! check out my blog for details!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jo Hodge said...

So amazing to see Gizmo, please can you get back to me to tell me if he is still alive and in your care? I would absolutely love to see him if he is Jo 0276839726